Since its establishment in 2004, In2science has been subjected to numerous reviews and evaluations to establish its efficacy.
The following documents provide examples of the impact on program participants including mentors, teachers and students.
- Evaluation of the In2science Peer Mentoring Program (ACER, 2017):
– Evaluation of In2science by ACER: 1-Page Snapshot
– Executive Summary
– Full Report
- Evaluating university-to-school peer mentoring in science: the influence of the In2science program in Victorian schools (Harris & Calma 2009)
- In2science Program Overview (2017)
- In2science eMentoring Review (2017)
- In2science Program Overview (2016)
- In2science Reflections (Mundy & Cook 2013)
- RMIT In2science Graduate Attributes (Cook 2013)